Chennai job opportunity camp 2016, Chennai Special jobs 2016, TN government Chennai Special job fair 2016 date, address, contact number, eligibility, age, education qualification
Tamilnadu State Government conducting Special jobs fair for unemployed youth started on January 22, 2016 in Chennai. The tamilnadu state government release press release, it is the opportunity to creating jobs to educated unemployed youth under the program with a grant of Rs 5 lakhs with 25 percent Capital Loan given to the youths.
Under this scheme loans offered to 5000 youths yearly, in addition to that chief minister Jayalalitha ordered to give Rs 5 lakh loan along with 25 percent capital to the unemployed youths from rain flood affected districts Chennai, Cuddalore, Thiruvallur and Kancheepuam.
Today, January 22, 2016 in Chennai Collector office for tondiarpet and Purasawalkam taluk. On tomorrow, January 22, 2016 for Peambur and ayanavaram taluk.
- On January 25, 2016 in Guindy Industrial Regional Joint Director of Commerce for Egmore and aminjikarai taluk
- On January 27, 2016 in Guindy Industrial Regional Joint Director of Commerce for Mylapore and Velachery taluk
- On January 28, 2016 in Guindy Industrial Regional Joint Director of Commerce for Guindy and Mambalam taluk
Apart from the above mentioned district & taluk all other unemployed youths will also participate in the job fair. For more details about job fair contact 044-22501620, 22501622
To participate in the special job opportunity camp
- Minimum education qualification: 8th Std pass
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education certificates for age proof
- School, College Transfer Certificates original & Xerox
- Ration card / aadhar card for address proof original & Xerox
- Two Passport size photo